In case you are suffering from testosterone overload this Super Bowl Sunday, I've got a special, girly GIVE AWAY to say thank you to my followers!
Gleam lip radiance by Melanie Mills was kind enough to offer 2 of their gorgeous glosses to one of my readers. The colors you will receive if you win are:
1. Naked -- A beautiful nude that I would say is universally flattering.
2. Up Against the Wall -- A glamorous, highly pigmented, maroonish/red. Fun for Valentines Day! It also happens to look amazing mixed with Naked.
Below, I'm wearing Naked...which happens to be my favorite. Very natural/subtle but still brings out my lips:
My favorite things about this product:
- Organic...made with vitamin E, jojoba oil, and sunflower oil
- I've been wearing it for about a week, and I have to say this gloss is highly moisturizing.
- Smells amazing without a strange taste
- Created by Melanie Mills who is the former department head of make up on Dancing with the Stars.
To enter, leave a comment below that lets me know you are following aesthetic lounge. (The comment must include this). I will contact the winner via email so either leave an email address in the comment box or a link to your blog if you have one!
Good luck! You have ONE WEEK to enter to win these fabulous glosses!
And THANK YOU to my readers! I love blogging and interacting with you guys;)